Monday, August 4, 2014

Lazy Days of Summer

What a lazy day.  Encampment is a small town and there's nothing much happening.  I'm actually staying in Riverside a mile further at the Lazy Acres RV park.  There's a small convenience store, a restaurant, and a bar.  I ate.  A lot!  I made friends with my neighbors in the park and ate some more.  I read an old John Grisham book and successfully uploaded all of my photos to my Dropbox.  It took 5 hours!  The people here are great and like a lot of small towns everyone knows pretty much everyone.  I put the word out that I was needing a ride to Lander in the morning but so far no one is headed that direction.  I have a pretty sign though and my thumb has had a lot of success.  So off to a good sleep on a very full tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment