Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dubois

Our friends Sailor and Alfredo stayed with this couple Harry and Judith for a few days.  They told them about us and here we are staying with them as well.  We are sleeping in their camper trailer but are welcome in thier house.  They are feeding us and letting us do laundry and use the computer.  It's been nice to have a town stop away from town with good company and food.  I want to clarify my trail plans.  I'm really winging it.  I do still want to complete the trail if I can.  I hiked Glacier a few years ago so I can call that section complete.  So after tagging Canada with Pounce, weather and other factors permitting I hope to hike southbound from glacier back to Lincoln or Helena.  It's not far.  7-10 days depending.  I'll just have to see how everything works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment